The Frustrated Voice

The Frustrated Voice
The location of the problem

Monday 29 March 2010

Do I really want to Limbo through life?

Limbo is a word that has come into my vocabulary quite a few times in the last few days.  After the excitement of a trip to Poland with Ella and delivery of the petition in London, added to that the enormous amount of effort we have all put in since Christmas there has been the expected downturn in mood and energy in the ms-ccsvi-uk group I am part of. 
I was kind of expecting this flat  line period but it is still such a disappointment to see all that energy and enthusiasm slip away.  There is a real sense of loss that comes when something that has taken up your attention for a while comes to a natural conclusion. I do hope that a new cycle starts up after Easter, there is so much more to do.   
Limbo, of course is a dance where the bar is lowered after each attempt and the dancers wriggle their way below it unil they are eliminated by displacing the bar.  What I am hoping is that I will be able to lift the bar after a few days and allow more people to join in the effort to make  all things CCSVI happen in this country. 
I am going to have to write the April newsletter shortly and that might be an opportunity to encourage and enthuse people into a new effort.  I have plenty of material to write about so this month will be easy to write, but how to reach all the potential readers?  I know that G has created some kind of data storage facility but I'm not sure how it works.  Hope to sort that out before too long.
The news on Ella is tentative at the moment, these things take time, but the initial signs are good.

No comments: